No matter how much you plan for your personal or business success, at any time a customer or visitor to your property may suffer a slip-and-fall injury or claim to be hurt because of lack of maintenance or the failure to provide adequate security for your personal or commercial property. The Memphis, Tennessee attorneys at Glassman, Wyatt, Tuttle & Cox, P.C. have experience with helping individuals and business owners with premises liability claims in Tennessee, Mississippi, and Arkansas.
Assistance With Your Premises Liability Legal Problem
If you have been notified that a premises liability claim has been made against you in Tennessee, Mississippi, or Arkansas, or if you are the insurer defending against a premises liability claim, Glassman, Wyatt, Tuttle & Cox, P.C. will provide aggressive, effective litigation defense in a premises liability case. We regularly represent companies involved in a variety of premises liability matters, including slip and falls, trip and falls, elevator accidents, failure to provide adequate security, wrongful death, serious personal injury, and latent defect litigation.
For more than forty years, insurance carriers, businesses and residential property owners have turned to us for aggressive defense of premises liability claims, such as:
- Residential homeowners personal injury claims
- Commercial Property Premises Liability Defense
- Restaurant and retail store business property premises liability defense
- Industrial building premises liability defense (forklift and warehouse accidents)
- Bar, restaurant negligent security, assault lawsuit defense
- Apartment complex premises liability including deficient security
- Recreational Facility, Movie Theater, and Arena/Stadium premises liability and personal injury claims
- Parking lot and parking ramp accident defense
- Maintenance and Repair Related Premises Liability Claims
- School, church and municipal building premises liability defense
We are committed to exceeding your expectations for client service — we offer personal attention to your legal concerns, customized strategies that meet your needs, and a focus on efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
Contact An Experienced Negligent Security Attorney
If your company, or a company you insure, is facing a premises liability claim, we have the knowledge and experience to effectively defend your interests. Our offices are conveniently located in the Mid-South with the ability to defend matters in Tennessee, Arkansas and Mississippi. We invite you to contact us today for assistance on a Premises Liability lawsuit: