Glassman, Wyatt, Tuttle & Cox, P.C. Shareholder Ed Wallis, a trial attorney licensed to practice in Tennessee, Arkansas and Kentucky, presented to Tennessee attorneys on October 18, 2016 on Tennessee Final Judgments and Remedies. Mr. Wallis’s presentation included a number of areas including:
- The history of the bench and jury trial in Tennessee
- When to demand a jury trial
- What to do when you forget to demand a jury trial
- What to do when you want to rescind your client’s demand for jury trial
- Seeking costs and discretionary costs under Tennessee law
- Filing a Bill of Costs under Federal law
- Executing a judgment
- Offers of Judgment under Tennessee state law and federal law
For more information on the program or to discuss the above matters with Mr. Wallis, please Contact Mr. Wallis Today By Clicking Here.
Ed Wallis is a Memphis, Tennessee trial attorney that practices in Tennessee, Arkansas and Kentucky. He handles a variety of matters that require resolution using pre-suit evaluation, litigation and trial. While not an exhaustive listing, some of the areas in which he helps his clients include business litigation, probate litigation, construction disputes, legal malpractice, medical malpractice, medical devices and products liability. Mr. Wallis is AV rated, and he has been listed as a Mid South Super Lawyer since 2012.