Glassman, Wyatt, Tuttle & Cox, P.C. Shareholder Ed Wallis, a trial attorney licensed to practice in Tennessee, Arkansas and Kentucky, presented to Tennessee attorneys on December 7, 2016 on Tennessee Litigation Ethics. Mr. Wallis’s presentation included a number of areas including:
- Attorney Usage of Social Media of Potential Jurors
- Juror Usage of Social Media During Trial
- Answering Juror Questions During Voir Dire
- Ex Parte Communications
- Interactions with Court Staff and Outside Parties
- Handling Prejudicial Evidence
- Confidentiality of Pretrial Settlement Negotiations
For more information on the program or to discuss the above matters with Mr. Wallis, please Contact Mr. Wallis Today By Clicking Here.
Ed Wallis is a Memphis, Tennessee trial attorney that practices in Tennessee, Arkansas and Kentucky. He handles a variety of matters that require resolution using pre-suit evaluation, litigation and trial. While not an exhaustive listing, some of the areas in which he helps his clients include business litigation, probate litigation, construction disputes, legal malpractice, medical malpractice, medical devices and products liability. Mr. Wallis is AV rated, and he has been listed as a Mid South Super Lawyer since 2012.