Stephanie Berish is an Associate with Glassman, Wyatt, Tuttle & Cox, who worked as an immigration attorney for the non-profit, Advocates for Immigrant Rights, prior to joining the Firm. Stephanie also clerked for Chancellor Walter L. Evans in Shelby County Chancery Court, Part 1, for a year after obtaining her law license.
- Legal Malpractice Defense
- Real Estate Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Transportation Litigation
- Premises Liability
- University of Memphis School of Law (J.D., 2017)
- Memphis College of Art, cum laude (B.F.A., Sculpture) (2010)
- Tennessee State Courts
- Association for Women Attorneys
- Memphis Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
Stephanie is married to Daniel Berish for over 10 years. They have two rowdy dogs and two needy cats. Stephanie enjoys cooking new and interesting recipes and spending time with her family.