Christopher (Chris) M. Lewis joined Glassman, Wyatt, Tuttle & Cox as an Associate Attorney in September 2018 after working in private practice at another local law firm. He is a zealous advocate, and has demonstrated his legal acumen in several trials and hearings, including recent arguments to the Tennessee Court of Criminal Appeals.
Prior to joining Glassman, Wyatt, Tuttle & Cox, Chris was an Associate Attorney for a criminal defense firm where he drafted several Petitions for Writ of Certiorari to the United States Supreme Court. He also represented several criminal clients across West Tennessee in a diverse range of legal proceedings.
During law school, Chris clerked for Magsitrate Judge Charmiane Claxton in the United States District Court for the Western District of Tennessee; Memphis Light, Gas and Water (MLGW); and several other legal entities around the city of Memphis. In addition, Chris served the state of Tennessee through his two-year tenure in the office of the Minority Leader of the Tennessee State Senate in Nashville.
Chris is licensed to practice law in Tennessee, and has acquired significant experience in both civil and criminal matters. His practice has been 100% devoted to litigation.
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Contract Disputes
- Transportation Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- Premises Liability Defense
- Personal Injury Defense
- Criminal Defense
- Christian Brothers High School (Memphis, TN)
- University of Memphis (B.A., 2013)
- Cecil C. Humphrey’s School of Law at the University of Memphis (J.D., 2017)
- Tennessee Supreme Court (2017)
Honors and Professional Achievements:
- Cecil C. Humphrey’s School of Law National Mock Trial Team Member
- CALI ® Award: Employee Benefits (2017)
- Jordan, Castellon, & Ricardo, LLC Scholar