Caleb Sanders is an associate attorney with Glassman, Wyatt, Tuttle & Cox. He is licensed in Tennessee. Although Caleb was born in Memphis, he spent his high school and undergraduate years living in Bowling Green, Kentucky. He then returned to Memphis to attend law school at the University of Memphis – Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law. Prior to joining the firm, Caleb worked as a criminal defense attorney for a year and a half before becoming an Assistant District Attorney at the Shelby County District Attorney General’s Office from 2022 to 2023.
- University of Memphis – Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, cum laude (2020)
- Western Kentucky University (B.A., Political Science) (2017)
- Tennessee Supreme Court (2020)
- S. District Court, Western District of Tennessee (2021)
- Memphis Bar Association
Honors and Professional Achievements:
- CALI Awards in Pre-Trial Litigation, Remedies, Labor Law, and Criminal Procedure I and II.
Caleb is married to Alex Agee Sanders. They have two rescue dogs: Rowan and Lola. Caleb and Alex are avid Memphis Grizzlies fans, and they enjoy traveling and attending shows and concerts together.